Tony grasps the cup of coffee in his hand. He lifts the cup to his lips and takes a generous sip.
This is his daily routine. He steps into the tiny coffee shop every morning, finds an empty seat, and orders a regular coffee.
The coffeeshop has no tables for one. It contains spacious booths, and…
DEREK whhaaa I didn’t know you wrote! Awesome :)
originally posted by derekanthonyg
- amanteelephante likes this
- derekanthonyg reblogged this from elloaj and added:
- elloaj reblogged this from derekanthonyg and added:
- elloaj likes this
- aricewooooo said: I really like this.
- aricewooooo likes this
- lu3ymindstrong said: Ohhhh man Derek. I didn’t know you write. That was great bro, good read in my book.
- lu3ymindstrong likes this
- derekanthonyg posted this